A lot of code has been rewritten to make processing faster and more reliable. PlantManager has been thoroughly tested and tuned for use with the latest version of BricsCAD – V19 and the recently released AutoCAD 2020.
Thanks to user feedback, requests for new features have been built in including the following:
- A new layer dropdown control in the Options tab to specify an existing drawing layer – or create a new layer.
- You can now specify a linear plant arrangement (for narrow spaces) by labeling an open polyline
- There’s a new schedule option to show the cumulative area occupied by plants in a column. And you can now specify schedule elements with upper case.
- Hatches now update PM labels when their associative polyline boundaries are stretched
- A new update routine makes easier, incremental updates possible with only a restart necessary to effect the update.
- A new control has been added to the block dialog to adjust the position of the label attribute.
- There’s a great new tool in the palette to zoom to and highlight PlantManager objects in the drawing.
And many other fixes and optimisations along the way!