Streamline landscape design and documentation tasks
- Intuitive interfaces for creating and editing landscape plans Learn More
- Create hardscape (finish) and softscape drawings at concept and documentation stages Learn More
- Source plants from a searchable database, drawing file, Excel spreadsheet and text file Learn More
- Includes a large collection of tree and plant symbols. Customise with colour, linetype and hatch fills Learn More
- Flexible graphic styles, layers and label formats to help standardise documentation Learn More
- Store project data in drawing files, Excel worksheets and text files
- Customisable schedules can include rates for cost estimates, total areas and a graphic symbol Learn More
- Drawing audit functions
- Set up lists for a new project by importing from a library drawing file, an included database or an Excel spreadsheet.
Draw using familiar tools and assign to a list item by labelling. Or, the program can create boundaries with hatches and label them in one operation.
Change anything (label format, key name, spacing, layer, symbol type etc.) and the drawing will be updated.
- Schedule different parts of the drawing with a window or polyline boundary.
- Audit drawing data for consistent and accurate output